Friday, July 16, 2010

An Important Message


Hello Hello! I just received a really important letter:'' Hey you! I spent the whole evening looking for an OMEN that Prodigy are coming in Greece. I watched birds flying, I RAN WITH THE WOLVES, I danced THE WARRIOR'S DANCE with VOODOO PEOPLE, I observed the omentum of a dead ox! But finally I discovered the omen I wanted so much! I was so happy I wanted to have some beer but I drunk POISON instead accidentally! So I started shouting:''TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!'' Fortunatelly, I survived and was able to BREATH normally after an hour!''

OK, I'm just kiddin'! I never received such a letter! But you got the point! They are coming in Greece! 17th of Sepetmebr in Athens & 18th in Thessaloniki. Ticket prices and venues to be announced soon...


No comments: