Monday, December 6, 2010

Sorry For Once Again...

I know it's not the first time I try to apologize about not posting ANYTHING on this blog, but I decided to post one more apology text! :)
I feel really sad for ignoring the readers, the people who follow this blog and of course, the blog itself. I also feel really sad for not broadcasting. But unfortunatelly, I have to. Spare tame is so rare for a student like me, who tries to do his best in order to get into the university. Pressure, pressure and lots of studying is the summary of my everyday life since September. So,as you may have expected, I prefer to spend my little leisure time on going out, reading a book or playing a PC game. I just don't have the time and courage to collect info, edit it and post it on Thessaloniki Rock. I know it's a shame for all the people(2,6,100,200 I don't know) who want to read something I've written/found. The same goes for the internet radio station.
But don't worry, it's 6.5 months only left. And then I will be back, or at least I will try hard to be. You know, I want to do so many things after school!! But, even if this blog is abandoned, you can be sure that Kostis' broadcasting will never die. VIVA LA RADIO!!!!

P.S. Happy birthday my dear blog, even a bit too late... :) Oh, and make sure to check the blog if you want to. Maybe I will find 5 mins sometime to post something, as Christmas is coming!!
BB!

No comments: