Friday, May 8, 2009

I Suppose It's Over...


    Phew! This was the last school Friday. OK, we have Monday and Tuesday too but we will only talk about the exams, aks questions to the teachers etc. It seems like yesterday when the headmaster told us: ''Welcome back to school.''. It's true time goes by really quicly! 
   In order to bring off our targets, all the students have to study hard. I'm talking mostly about the last grade guys, who dream of getting into the university. The only way of entering the class, is sitting on a chair and not stand up until you've learnt everything! It's hard but we will succeed! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND! 
   Of course, there is always a few time for some workout! Otherwise,
 we will not be the hot beach boys with the sexy muscle we want to be! A good idea is to revise history while working out or solving algebra exercices while running! Hmmm!(you can see my idea by viewing the scetch I made). Well, most students say that a small walk out with a friend for an hour will not destroy your studying but help you gain energy. Believe me, this is true!
   It sounds crazy but I don't want school to be over. OK, I hate the tests and the projects but I will miss all my classmates, some of my teachers that supported me and of course the fun I had during the breaks!
  Anyway, good luck to everybody including me... 

NOTE: OVER ONE THOUSAND VIEWS! HOORAY! IT IS A REALLY SMALL NUMBER FOR SOME OTHER SITES BUT IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT FOR ME!

No comments: